IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2024 :- अधिसूचना, पात्रता, रिक्ति, पाठ्यक्रम, परीक्षा पैटर्न यहाँ से जाने Full Information
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2024 :- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts IBPS Clerk or CRP Clerk for interested candidates who want to work in public sector banks in India. IBPS Clerk 2024 notification will be released on the official website. The IBPS Clerk 2024 notification will be released on June 27, 2024 and candidates can apply till July 28, 2024.
The exam is divided into two phases- (i) preliminary and (ii) main exam, where objective type questions are asked which are conducted in online mode, and the written exam is followed by document verification of the candidate. The prelims exam is conducted for 100 marks while the main exam is conducted for a total of 200 marks.
Candidates should thoroughly understand the syllabus, exam pattern and selection process before applying for ibps clerk exam.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Notification 2024
IBPS Clerk 2024 notification will be released by the Institute of Banking Personal Selection the official website. IBPS Clerk notification contains important dates, vacancies, exam pattern, eligibility criteria and other important points.
What is IBPS Clerk Exam?
IBPS Clerk Recruitment :- IBPS Clerk Exam is a national level exam conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection for the post of Clerk in 11 Public Sector Banks. This is commonly known as the general recruitment process of clerks. IBPS Clerk mainly consists of 2 exams which are preliminary exam and main exam. Only those candidates who qualify the preliminary examination will be shortlisted for the main examination.
Candidates who qualify both the exams with aggregate marks are allotted to one of the banks based on ibps clerk vacancy. registration process for IBPS Clerk 2024 can be done through online mode.
IBPS Clerk 2024 Recruitment Highlights
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
|IBPS Clerk Exam
|Mode of Application
|To be notified
IBPS Clerk 2024 Exam Date
IBPS Clerk Exam Date for 2024 will be released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
|IBPS Clerk Notification 2024
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online Start Date
|IBPS Clerk Apply Online Last Date
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card
|Online Examination – Preliminary
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card
|Online Examination – Main
IBPS Clerk Application Form
IBPS Clerk Recruitment :- IBPS Clerk application form can be filled online. Interested candidates can apply for IBPS Clerk Exam 2024. Candidates are not required to apply twice or fill the form for each exam. Candidates need apply for IBPS Clerk 2024 exam only once.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk 2024
IBPS Clerk Recruitment :- Candidates who want to appear in the IBPS Clerk 2024 exam should make sure to follow the IBPS Clerk 2024 application form process thoroughly to avoid any failure.
Step-wise process to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2024
- Visit the official IBPS website www.ibps.in
- Click on ‘Apply Online for General Recruitment Process under CRP-Clerk’ in the notification bar
- Then, click on the third link ‘Apply Online for Recruitment of Clerk under CRP-Clerk’
- Register yourself using your phone number, personal certificate and email-id
- Fill in personal details to lock the application
- After submitting all the details you will receive the registration number and password, save it later.
- Refresh the page, log in with your registration ID and password and verify captcha code.
- Once logged in, submit your details and complete the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Save the filled application form
IBPS Clerk 2024 Application Fee
IBPS Clerk Recruitment :- The last step of online registration after filling all the details is to pay the IBPS Clerk 2024 application fee. Candidates will have to pay the following payment modes – Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card/Debit Card Online payment has to be made by one of the mobile wallets. The application fee includes all GST.
IBPS Clerk 2024 Eligibility Criteria
IBPS Clerk Recruitment :- Candidates applying for the post of Clerk must understand the eligibility criteria before applying online for IBPS Clerk 2024 or appearing for the exam. If the candidates fulfill the IBPS Clerk eligibility criteria, they can apply for IBPS Clerk 2024.
IBPS Clerk Nationality
A candidate should be one of them.
- Citizen of India or
- Subject of Nepal or
- The subject of Bhutan or
- A Tibetan refugee who settled in India before January 1, 1962.
- A person of Indian origin who came from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Malawi, Ethiopia, Zaire, Vietnam and settled there permanently.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit
As on July 1, 2024, the candidate should have an age limit.
IBPS Clerk Age Relaxation
There is age relaxation for candidates, candidates above the age limit of IBPS Clerk 2024 for specific categories can be eligible to participate in IBPS Clerk 2024, which is as follows.
|Other Backward Classes
|People with Benchmark Disabilities
|Period of service + 3 years (General/EWS/OBC), Period of service + 8 years (SC/ST)
|Widow or Divorced women
|35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years SC/ST
|The year 1984 riots affected person
IBPS Clerk 2024 Educational Qualification
A candidate must have these documents before applying or registering for IBPS Clerk 2024.
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree (from any discipline) from a university recognized by the Government of India.
- Candidate should have Degree/Certificate/Diploma in Computer as a subject from Institute/University/College (must have studied Computer).
- Ex-servicemen who do not have qualifications above the civil examination should have passed matriculation. Candidates who have a Special Education Certificate of the Army (corresponding to the Navy and Air Force) and have not completed 15 years of service in the armed forces are eligible.
- proficiency in the local language of the state or union territory (UT) for which the candidate applying is also required.
IBPS Clerk Number of Attempts
IBPS Clerk Recruitment :- There is no limit for trying IBPS Clerk 2024. If the candidates meet the eligibility criteria or age limit, which is from 20 years to 28 years, they can give IBPS Clerk multiple times. And it is applicable for all categories (General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD).
IBPS Clerk Selection Process
Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Selection Process According to the institute eligible candidates will have to go through these steps:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
To sit in the main exam, a candidate has to appear in the preliminary exam and qualify. However, the final merit list is based on the score of the main exam.
IBPS Clerk 2024 Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk Recruitment :- To prepare for competitive and challenging exams like IBPS Clerk, a candidate should prepare a good study plan which will help the candidates to study more effectively. Below is the latest IBPS Clerk exam pattern.
IBPS Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk Recruitment :- IBPS Clerk 2024 preliminary exam will be the first step for clerk cadre candidates. IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2024 will be conducted online mode.
|Name of Test
|No. of Questions
IBPS Clerk Main Exam Pattern
IBPS Clerk Recruitment :- As per IBPS Clerk 2024, the main exam will be the second stage of the selection process for the post of clerk cadre for 11 banks. In the main examination, subjects like English Language, Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness are asked.
|Name of Test
|No. of Questions
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2024 (Prelims & Mains Exam)
IBPS Clerk Interview
IBPS Clerk Recruitment :- The exam does not include an interview phase as part of the IBPS Clerk selection process, and the final IBPS Clerk result is declared in January-February every year, exactly a month after the main exam. The final step in the IBPS Clerk selection process is document verification, after which candidates are called to attend training at the bank to which they were assigned in the previous stage.
IBPS Clerk Selection Process 2024
IBPS Clerk Recruitment :- IBPS is responsible for conducting clerk exam for recruitment of clerical cadre personnel in public sector banks. IBPS Clerk Selection Process 2024 will be conducted in the following stages:
- Preliminary Examination : The preliminary exam will be a one-hour online exam with 100 questions. The questions will be divided into three sections: Quantitative Ability, Reasoning Ability and English Language. The minimum qualifying marks in each section and in the overall exam are to be decided by IBPS.
- Main Examination : The main exam will be conducted of 2 hours online exam which will consist of 200 questions. The questions are divided into four sections: Quantitative Ability, Reasoning Ability, English Language and General Awareness. the minimum qualifying marks in each section and overall exam are to be decided by IBPS.
- Interview : Candidates who qualify the main examination will be called for interview. The interview will be conducted by a panel of experts based on the candidate’s general knowledge, banking awareness and communication skills.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card
Candidates can download their admit card after completion of online registration. Candidates can follow the step-wise process to download the IBPS Clerk admit card.
- Visit the official IBPS website.
- Click on the notification section where you see the ‘CRP Clerk Cadre XIII Admit Card’.
- Login with your registration ID and password or date of birth.
- Here you download the admit card that appears on your computer or phone screen.
- Print the admit card.
FAQs (IBPS Clerk 2024)
When is ibps clerk exam scheduled to be held in 2024?
IBPS Clerk Exam 2024 is conducted in August-September 2024. However, the official dates of the 2024 exam will be announced later.
What is the age limit for IBPS Clerk 2024?
The age limit for IBPS Clerk 2024 is 20 to 28 years as on September 1, 2024.
What is the required percentage for IBPS Clerk exam?
As explained in the IBPS Clerk eligibility criteria above in this article, no percentage is required. Before applying for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2024, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Is it possible to change my details in IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2024?
No, the details in ibps clerk hall ticket cannot be changed. These details can be changed before the final submission of IBPS Clerk application form.
What is the expected vacancy for IBPS Clerk 2024?
A total of 6000+ vacancies can be expected for IBPS Clerk 2024. Candidates can check the official website for more details.
What is the salary of IBPS Clerk?
The average salary of an IBPS clerk starts from Rs 19,000 to a maximum of Rs 46,000. Along with their basic salary, candidates also get dearness allowance, travel allowance and many other allowances. Salary hike is the basis for handling personal work and things.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment इस तरह से आप अपना IBPS Clerk Recruitment से संबंधित और भी कोई जानकारी चाहिए तो हमें कमेंट करके पूछ सकते हैं |
दोस्तों यह थी आज की IBPS Clerk Recruitment के बारें में सम्पूर्ण जानकारी इस पोस्ट में आपको इसकी सम्पूर्ण जानकारी बताने कोशिश की गयी है
ताकि आपके IBPS Clerk Recruitment से जुडी जितने भी सारे सवालो है, उन सारे सवालो का जवाब इस आर्टिकल में मिल सके|
तो दोस्तों कैसी लगी आज की यह जानकारी, आप हमें Comment box में बताना ना भूले, और यदि इस आर्टिकल से जुडी आपके पास कोई सवाल या किसी प्रकार का सुझाव हो तो हमें जरुर बताएं |
और इस पोस्ट से मिलने वाली जानकारी अपने दोस्तों के साथ भी Social Media Sites जैसे- Facebook, twitter पर ज़रुर शेयर करें |
ताकि उन लोगो तक भी यह जानकारी पहुच सके जिन्हें IBPS Clerk Recruitment की जानकारी का लाभ उन्हें भी मिल सके|